DISPLAX is a world leader in Ultra Large projected capacitive multitouch technology. We develop and manufacture a complete offer both for Signage and Collaboration, achieving different performances, sizes and allowing customization, always according to your needs and project requirements.
Our mission is to develop and supply integrated multitouch solutions that include a projected capacitive technology touch sensor, a touch controller, and algorithms to process touch signals. What we envision is to provide our customers with the best touch experience using projected capacitive multitouch technology for touch recognition on ultra-large displays.
Be part of an International, developing and multi-disciplinary team, focused on the development of disruptive touch technology.
- Handling CNC machines according to the daily production plan;
- Availability to work in shifts;
- Experience in production environment;
- Professional experience in electronics (preferred);
- Experience working with CNC machines, robotics and other types of industrial machines (preferably);
- Assembly on the production line of electrical/electronic components;
- Educational Qualifications: Mandatory minimum education – 12th grade;
- Professional Experience: preferably 3 years in the field, in similar roles;
- Good computer skills;
- Results orientated, practical and look after internal and external service quality;
- Ability to analyze, plan and organize;
- Capacity for teamwork and cooperation;
- Sense of responsibility, versatility and proactivity;
- Good English level.
- Grow in an energetic and passionate supportive team with a global view
- Have the opportunity to work for a business consistently growing and performing
- Private Health Insurance Plan