DISPLAX is a world leader in Ultra Large projected capacitive multitouch technology. We develop and manufacture a complete offer both for Signage and Collaboration, achieving different performances, sizes and allowing customization, always according to your needs and project requirements.
Our mission is to develop and supply integrated multitouch solutions that include a projected capacitive technology touch sensor, a touch controller, and algorithms to process touch signals. What we envision is to provide our customers with the best touch experience using projected capacitive multitouch technology for touch recognition on ultra-large displays.
Be part of an International, developing and multi-disciplinary team, focused on the development of disruptive touch technology.
- Higher education preferably in the area of IT
- Proven professional experience of at least 3 years in the area of support to end customers
- Excellent problem analysis and resolution skills
- Results oriented, priorities management, service levels and team spirit
- Transversal knowledge of Operating Systems (Windows, Linux and others)
- Application and knowledge of IT Service Management standards
- Technical knowledge of electronics – preferential
- Sense of responsibility, versatility and proactivity
- Immediate availability
- Available to travel
- Drivers license
- Grow in a energetic and passionate supportive team with an global view
- Have the opportunity to work for a business consistently growing and performing
- Opportunity to improve your English
- Private Health Insurance Plan