DISPLAX is a world leader in Ultra Large projected capacitive multitouch technology. We develop and manufacture a complete offer both for Signage and Collaboration, achieving different performances, sizes and allowing customization, always according to your needs and project requirements.
Our mission is to develop and supply integrated multitouch solutions that include a projected capacitive technology touch sensor, a touch controller, and algorithms to process touch signals. What we envision is to provide our customers with the best touch experience using projected capacitive multitouch technology for touch recognition on ultra-large displays.
We are looking for an IT Infrastructure and Systems Technician to join the IT team.
- Academic training in the area of Informatics or equivalent;
- Minimum experience of 2 years;
- Experience in installing, configuring and managing operating systems (Windows,
- Experience in incident/event management using ticketing tools;
- Management and configuration of firewalls, switches, networks and VLANs;
- Knowledge of SQL;
- ERP support;
- Knowledge of IT Service Management standards;
- English: highly proficient in both spoken and written English (elimination factor);
- Ability to manage tasks in parallel;
- High level of pro-activity and responsibility;
- Autonomous, Organized and Rigorous.
- Support high performance on critical systems;
- Ensure the execution of infrastructure, security, monitoring and infrastructure projects and plans
- Ensuring compliance with the service levels of requests and reported incidents;
- Ensure resolution of incidents/occurrences using ticketing tools.
- Grow with an energetic and passionate team with a global market vision;
- Have the opportunity to work for a company in continuous growth and consistent performance;
- Health insurance.