Braga, Portugal – Full Time – DPX_2023_PURCHASING
DISPLAX, the world leader in manufacturing ultra-large touchscreens the size of a TV, is currently seeking to expand its team to work at its headquarters in Braga, Portugal. By joining our international, dynamic, and multi-disciplinary team, you will contribute to the development of disruptive touch technology that improves education through interactive whiteboards in schools, enables more interactive collaboration in meetings, and provides exciting self-service touch kiosks in public areas.
We are seeking a highly skilled Purchasing Manager who will be responsible for procuring essential products required for our company’s day-to-day operations. As the Purchasing Manager, you will be responsible for reviewing prices and ensuring optimal stock levels, while maintaining a keen eye for quality. You should always seek to source the best quality products at an affordable price and remain informed about market trends. Your strong analytical skills will be essential in identifying cost-effective deals that will benefit our company.
Joining the DISPLAX team as a Purchasing Manager will provide you with a unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment while also contributing to the development of innovative touch technology. If you possess the necessary qualifications and are looking for an exciting new challenge, we encourage you to apply today.
- Conducting product research and sourcing new suppliers.;
- Sourcing materials, goods, products, and services and negotiating the best or most cost-effective contracts and deals;
- Performing inventory inspections and reordering supplies and stock as necessary;
- Conducting market research to keep abreast of emerging trends and business opportunities;
- Inspecting incoming raw materials and stock, and reporting any faulty items or inconsistencies immediately;
- Updating and maintaining records of all orders, payments, and received stock;
- Coordinating with the delivery team and following up on delays or rescheduled orders;
- Tracking orders and ensuring timely deliveries;
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with suppliers;
- Ensuring that all minimum stock levels are maintained.
- Educational Qualifications: Mandatory minimum education – 12th grade ;
- Professional Experience: preferably 2 years in the field, in similar roles ;
- Specific Knowledge from the user’s perspective, knowledge of the logic of ERP systems ;
- Results-orientated, practical, and look after internal and external service quality;
- Ability to analyze, plan and organize;
- Capacity for teamwork and cooperation;
- English skills.
- Grow with an energetic and passionate team with a global market vision;
- Have the opportunity to work for a company with continuous growth and consistent performance;
- Private Health Insurance Plan.
If you possess the necessary qualifications and are looking for an exciting new challenge, we encourage you to apply today.