DISPLAX is a world leader in Ultra Large projected capacitive multitouch technology. We develop and manufacture a complete offer both for Signage and Collaboration, achieving different performances, sizes and allowing customization, always according to your needs and project requirements.
Our mission is to develop and supply integrated multitouch solutions that include a projected capacitive technology touch sensor, a touch controller, and algorithms to process touch signals. What we envision is to provide our customers with the best touch experience using projected capacitive multitouch technology for touch recognition on ultra-large displays.
Be part of an International, developing and multi-disciplinary team, focused on the development of disruptive touch technology.
- Register materials and products purchased in the ERP system on receipt and verify at the warehouses
- Analyze stock levels and propose new purchases to be made
- Analyze stock rotation indicators in order to identify those with the highest and lowest turnover
- Identify stocks that do not rotate and suggest measures aimed at their disposal
- Carry out a comparison between the physical quantities and the records existing in the ERP system in order to detect non-conformities
- Help on the inventory in warehouses in accordance with the guidelines defined by the warehouse manager
- Be co-responsible for ensuring the logistical part of the company
- Be the person in charge to document products on the ERP system
- Educational Qualifications: Mandatory minimum education – 12th grade
- Professional Experience: preferably 3 years in the field, in similar roles
- Specific Knowledge from the user’s perspective, knowledge on the logic of ERP systems
- Results orientated, practical and look after internal and external service quality
- Ability to analyze, plan and organize
- Capacity for teamwork and cooperation
- Good English level
- Grow in an energetic and passionate supportive team with a global view
- Have the opportunity to work for a business consistently growing and performing
- Opportunity to improve your English
- Private Health Insurance Plan