DISPLAX is a world leader in Ultra Large projected capacitive multitouch technology. We develop and manufacture a complete offer both for Signage and Collaboration, achieving different performances, sizes and allowing customization, always according to your needs and project requirements.
Our mission is to develop and supply integrated multitouch solutions that include a projected capacitive technology touch sensor, a touch controller, and algorithms to process touch signals. What we envision is to provide our customers with the best touch experience using projected capacitive multitouch technology for touch recognition on ultra-large displays.
Be part of an International, developing and multi-disciplinary team, focused on the development of disruptive touch technology.
- You will be responsible for making sure the software development infrastructure developed by DISPLAX, along with the product support infrastructure, is running smoothly and delivering the necessary performance
- You will work closely with developers and the IT staff to oversee software, firmware and hardware releases
- You must be able to build and set up new development tools and infrastructure
- You should have the willingness to motivate the development process for efficiency and performance
- We value curiosity, fast learning and good communication and collaboration skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Knowledge of virtualization/containerization methodologies, networking, sysadmin and continuous integration processes
- Know-how in scripting/programming languages (C/C++, Python, etc…), Git, Agile methodology
- Self-motivated style is really a plus
- Confident, efficient and positive person
- Grow in a energetic and passionate supportive team with an global view
- Have the opportunity to work for a business consistently growing and performing
- Opportunity to improve your English
- Private Health Insurance Plan