DISPLAX is a world leader in Ultra Large projected capacitive multitouch technology. We develop and manufacture a complete offer both for Signage and Collaboration, achieving different performances, sizes and allowing customization, always according to your needs and project requirements.
Our mission is to develop and supply integrated multitouch solutions that include a projected capacitive technology touch sensor, a touch controller, and algorithms to process touch signals. What we envision is to provide our customers with the best touch experience using projected capacitive multitouch technology for touch recognition on ultra-large displays.
Be part of an International, developing and multi-disciplinary team, focused on the development of disruptive touch technology.
- Work with visual designers to create a functional product from a graphical prototype
- Join DISPLAX R&D team, have a passion to learn about interactive systems and multitouch technologies, and contribute to increasing the team’s skills and knowledge
- Have joy working in frontend and/or backend development
- Confidence and essential knowledge to develop database-driven applications, using database engines like MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Have no trouble working with Linux Desktop environments
The successful candidate should possess the following core competencies
- Database (like MySQL, PostgreSQL) creation, management and data manipulation
Additional Desirable Skill Areas Include
- Version control systems (Git)
- Knowledge of responsive web design
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Good communication skills
- Works well in a team environment
- Grow in an energetic and passionate supportive team with a global view
- Have the opportunity to work for a business consistently growing and performing
- Opportunity to improve your English
- Private Health Insurance Plan